twitter

Writing part 1 

Remember that in this part you have to answer your friend's email. He is asking you about different things. It's very important that you answer all the questions he/she's asks you.

Imagine that you're going to answer this email from your friend Nick:



This could be a possible way to answer him:


Hi Nick! 

Thanks for your email!. I feel much better now. Last Saturday I was riding my bike when a little dog appeared and I felt down to the ground. The doctor told me that I haven't broken any bone. Eventually I have been in the hospital for three days.

You don't need to send me anything, but if I could choose, I would like the new Harry Potter's book. I can't wait to read it!

Thanks for worrying about me. 

Hope to see you soon!


Writing part 2

You have to write a formal letter to a hotel manager asking for information. That means that you should be polite (using modal verbs as would, could, may...). Remember that you're not writing to a friend so you need to change the way you open and close the letter

This could be a possible letter:


Dear Ms Wiggins,

I write you because I would like to book a room in your hotel. I am going to spend there a week on vacation next June. Would there be any available room from 5th to 11th?

I am travelling with my family so I need a big room with three beds. Is it possible? May I choose a room with sea views?

Finally, I would like to ask you how far is the hotel from the railway station? We need to take the train to make trips to other interesting places around.

Thanks in advance for you attention.


Sincerely. 

 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.