twitter


Dear students.

I hope that you are doing well these days =) This is our last week before the Eastern Holidays! =) 

I upload for you the schemes from page 48 and page 49
As I told you when we were at school, History is like doing a puzzle; all events are connected. So the new info that we are going to study has to do with the "War of Independence".

In addition, I want you to do the next activity. When you finish it, you need to send me to my email:  luissanchezespartales@gmail.com

Activity 2 (p. 47) 

I will upload the solutions after the Eastern Holidays (on tuesday 14th of April). You have many days to do this activity. 




I know that all of you are doing a great effort these days! Keep working hard! 

Best wishes:

Luis 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.